Wilcox Pass, Jasper National Park
Boots, pack, and a guidebook. Those are the three essentials. Recognizing the guidebook's importance to your enjoyment and safety, we've laboured to ensure ours are as well crafted as any boot, as thoughtfully engineered as any pack.
Guidebooks, by definition, should guide. To do that, they must winnow and recommend. There's no reason for guidebooks to languish as an inferior subspecies of literature. And guidebooks, like the wild lands they describe, should stir you.
Demand more of guidebooks. We do.
- Hiking Guidebooks - Canada
- Don't Waste Your Time in the Canadian Rockies
- Where Locals Hike in the Canadian Rockies
- Where Locals Hike in the West Kootenay
- Done in a Day: Banff
- Done in a Day: Jasper
- Hiking Guidebooks - U.S.
- Hiking from Here to WOW: Utah Canyon Country
- Bear Safety
- Bears Beware! (audio book)
- Heading Outdoors Eventually Leads Within